• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Looking for YouTube video editor (100k channel)

Protive

Hi All,

Allow me to introduce myself. IΓÇÖm a social media influencer with over 750k+ followers on tiktok, 100k subscribers on YouTube and 229k followers on Instagram.
My current style of video content is comedy/challenge/vlog.

Ideally IΓÇÖm looking for an all round editor that can also edit my Instagram photos however this is not mandatory. My main priority is a YouTube video editor.

Responsibilities:
Must be available for video/voice calls if needed.
Edit and render 1-2 videos per week
Assistance with any other editing needs

MUST BE UK BASED
MUST PROVIDE SOME EXAMPLE VIDEOS SO I CAN REVIEW YOUR STYLE OF EDITING

if you are interested please drop me a message on discord: Protive#0360

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
MUST BE UK BASED

Is there a reason why they must be UK based? I heard a "pro tip" yesterday in ClubHouse where some big YouTubers with over 1 million subscribers actually go with overseas editors, not just for the price factor, but for the timing factor. If you are UK based, and you hire an editor that is UK based (I understand that being able to be on call, and organise meetings to discuss work in the same timezone is very helpful) but I heard this YouTuber mention that she hired an overseas editor, and because of the timezone differences, her editor was able to work, and finish her jobs while she was asleep, meaning when she woke up she had a finished video for publishing or review, which actually sounds like a great idea for timing.
Just something to consider that I might factor into when I get into finding an editor for myself as well.

Reactions: Damon