• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello my name is Justin and I Make Gaming/Funny Moments Content!

NomadicEagle

User name: NomadicEagle
Title of introduction: Hello my name is Justin and I Make Gaming/Funny Moments Content!
Your name/ Alias: NomadicEagle
Where are you from? Illinois
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy Threw Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to build friendships that will help make all of are content grow!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get to 10k
How frequently do you upload? I Upload 2 video's a week mainly due to me working allot of overtime
What are your hobbies? I like to Fish, walk my dog and binge tv show's
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/NomadicEagle/featured

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @NomadicEagle, welcome to our community. We have a great community full of members eager to help others learn to grow and make connections.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

164-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png

OP
OP
N

NomadicEagle

Hello @NomadicEagle, welcome to our community. We have a great community full of members eager to help others learn to grow and make connections.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

View attachment 8339

Thank you so much!