• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel IΓÇÖm A Crazy Dude Who Loves To Make People Happy

Roxalt

TubeBuddy User
User name: Roxalt
Title of introduction: IΓÇÖm A Crazy Dude Who Loves To Make People Happy
Your name/ Alias: Roxalt
Where are you from? New England
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy after seeing the logo on another small YouTuberΓÇÖs Reddit post and was interested to find out what it was
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? After downloading the app I found out that there was a whole community on the app so I decided that I would join so I could meet with other small YouTubers looking to make it big
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have dreams of becoming a professional filmmaker one day, but if I can make it big on YouTube that would be perfect for me because I could make my own content, make people happy, and keep a much closer connection with my audience than a typical Hollywood filmmaker would have
How frequently do you upload? I post videos every Saturday at 5:15 PM Eastern Time
What are your hobbies? I love playing video games and making videos (obviously) I also like drawing, painting, basically all sports, music and lots of other stuff
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a professional filmmaker, I always feel the best I can when I make someone else happy, and IΓÇÖve loved making videos ever since I was 9 years old, so if I could make videos and make people smile that would be my biggest dream come true
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCfXQYUpA0nZF1NDBePZfOdg

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community !

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section .

All the Best for your journey ahead!

TyrionTheWolf

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
As a fellow New Englander myself, I would like to welcome you to TubeBuddy. Best of luck for you and your channel

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions: