• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hi all! New to Tubebuddy so thought I'd say hello :-)

LifeAfloat

User name: LifeAfloat
Title of introduction: Hi all! New to Tubebuddy so thought I'd say hello :)
Your name/ Alias: Mark
Where are you from? South east of the UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy in a Facebook group
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I've joined to hopefully learn a few things and improve my channels performance. Also would be great to chat with some nearby Youtubers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: 100K views a month would be very nice but I am way off of that just now!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly just now, but hopefully will make it twice a week soon
What are your hobbies? Cruising the canals on my boat, cooking, playing piano and attempting to vlog!
What is your biggest dream? Wow that's a question. I'm not greedy but if I could earn a living from YouTube that would be amazing as then I can travel all over the country on my boat as I do it
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYTPjtx8HLa2x2gkBmwodFg

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: