• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel Videos and raw cuts about breaking in Croatia and Balkan aria

FreeStyleKing

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: FreeStyleKing
Title of introduction: Videos and raw cuts about breaking in Croatia and Balkan aria
Your name/ Alias: King Rock
Where are you from? Zagreb Croatis
How did you find TubeBuddy? I've started to make videos about breaking from my aria in order to share history and this times so ti can be free to see for everybody. After some time I just search how to get more engagement with my channel, since I've learn a lot about video production and film. Now there is a series of documentaries which I produce and want to build my channel with more engagement because of it. So TubeBuddy was a choice because it was looking as a good tool for SEO and looking good as a tool which can help to spend more time in production then on YouTube with cracking that SEO thing. It can help in preparation of publishing things like series which will be a part of my channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Main thing is to connect with community and learn to get the most out of the tools which TubeBuddy offers. Also maybe to find some interesting people for some kind of cooperstions on some new interesting projects. I think that YouTube community can grow better true cooperstions and mutual help.
As always in my life I'm a student, so I'm here to learn and connect in the same time.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: With my channel I want to build a window in breaking movement in Croatia and aria of Balkans. To share the knowledge of that dance and culture true various different contents and formats. For now there is a history section, online dancing school and some cuts of dancing battles. Soon more production will come which will be in a format of documentaries and inspirational videos.
With all this that channel will be complete source for young people to be able to be inspiered and learn this dance and history from thispart of the world.
How frequently do you upload? Uploads are mostly mounthly or weekly. It all depends on the project, some series are weekly and some materials mounthly.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are meditation, reading, writting and researching quantum physics on the way to reserch how the energy in univere works.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to get my house on the island where I will have a quest house with small private restaurant (free of charge) where I will be a cheft for my friends.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/FreeStyleKingzTVbreak

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

OP
OP
FreeStyleKing

FreeStyleKing

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
@Nusha Dot I'm glad you love it, I'm on the way to discover it. It would be great if you can share some things about it, because it would be great for me to know as much as possible from community and how the users are using it.
So please let me know how did it help you until now.
Enjoy your day.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @FreeStyleKing, welcome to our community. That is a nicely made intro post. Wish more members write their intros like this.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

OP
OP
FreeStyleKing

FreeStyleKing

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
No, just try and let new people know how to get access to the rest of the forum.
Great, I've asked because I just joined and there is a chance that there was some mistake done. Thanx for your reply and guide, you helped me with mistake about my channel ID, that helped a lot.
Feel free to assist on any other way since you know more about this forum then me.

Have a great day

OP
OP
FreeStyleKing

FreeStyleKing

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @FreeStyleKing, welcome to our community. That is a nicely made intro post. Wish more members write their intros like this.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.
Thanks, I just put what I do, that is always the best thing if you want resoults.
I'm catching all the rules and step by step getting all things figured out. There ate many diffetent things and rules here so I need time to get it all.
If you got any suggestion about steps and the way how to get the best out of forum fell free to write. I reed all coments which are replayed in order to catch all.

OP
OP
FreeStyleKing

FreeStyleKing

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Please subscribe my channel and like video
Thanks for your reply, I think that your message could be done much better then the way you put it.

For example, if you fill in your account ID on the good way, your YouTube channel link would be under every post you write.

Then, if you write the post on the way you did, I'm sure that post will be ignored and maybe even reported. I will not report you, but please read the forum rules and tespect them.

Thanks.

Have a nice day.

OP
OP
FreeStyleKing

FreeStyleKing

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

Hey @Brave Starr how did you get this part ti shows under your posts?

1606745609074.png

I would really like to know how to get that banner from my channel on that place...so if you can help, would be great.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I'm seeing part there now. It is easiest from a pc/mac web browser versus mobile.

You use the editing tools to set it up. One of them is "insert image" and that lets you set up an image.

It uses standard BBCode for markup.

OP
OP
FreeStyleKing

FreeStyleKing

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm seeing part there now. It is easiest from a pc/mac web browser versus mobile.

You use the editing tools to set it up. One of them is "insert image" and that lets you set up an image.

It uses standard BBCode for markup.
Thanks for your help, I've made it and now I'm completed my profile and elements in it.

So now refreshed I can relax and enjoy the forum.

Enjoy and have a good day.