• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel I create short video trailers of the free stock videos i shoot and share on free stock platforms.

Matthias Groeneveld

User name: Matthias Groeneveld
Title of introduction: I create short video trailers of the free stock videos i shoot and share on free stock platforms.
Your name/ Alias: Matthias
Where are you from? Netherlands
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Dusty Porter his podcast
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I got no people around me with similair interest so im trying to find a community with people that does have similair interest.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To show i can do more then what im doing now as an uneducated person due to some circumstances.
I hope i can show off this channel as a portfolio in the future and show people i can do more then the basic logistic job im doing now.
Also the niche im in is different and i could not find yet someone that does the same, but im sure there is. Only thing i found so far is people sharing free stock content on youtube they grabbed from free stock sites. Ive seen my content allot on youtube and decided to go out and share it myself.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Cycling, Photography, Videography, Hiking, Travel (you know...before covid) :)
What is your biggest dream? To build something where others can benefit from and make a difference in their lives.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUKxkZ37zA9P0NRcy7O4b0Q

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Reactions: Matthias Groeneveld