• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Building our Container Home and setting up our tiny Homestead

France Contained

User name: France Contained
Title of introduction: Building our Container Home and setting up our tiny Homestead
Your name/ Alias: France Contained (Ian & Julie)
Where are you from? UK but lived in France since 2004
How did you find TubeBuddy? After watching and subscribing to Cathrin Manning
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I cannot be the only one setting up from scratch with zero experience, just want to have the mix with others doing the same.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The channel drives us to do the projects we plan in our mind but normally sit around not doing them, this makes us do what we want to do and it is great fun documenting the progress..... for us and to give others a bit of a laugh.
How frequently do you upload? We try 2 per week but our goal will be at least 1 a week.
What are your hobbies? We have a cycling and triathlon holiday business in the Pyrenees and these are our hobbies but to mix it up we are now building our future dream of living off grid in our sustainable homestead - Ian likes tinkering with old cars and Julie loves her old pony and both rally their 1955 Renault 4CV.
What is your biggest dream? To live happy and comfortable in our retirement in about 10 years time - big problem we will not have a pension to full back on.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJtDQW5WGaAESGCC82sH6LA

• Wow
Reactions: FreeStyleKing

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

FreeStyleKing

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Wow @France Contained really interesting channel you got there, I've check your videos and in a fact I like the story which you building true it.
Your story actually made me to subscribe to your channel and continue to follow how your progress with the work will go and which things you will do with that peace of a land. I'm glad that I've opened your introduction post because true this stories there is a chance to learn a lot about some real life things in order to make the quality of your life better.

I wish you good and productive time and that all of your plans come true. Will be following your story to see the progress of building self sustainable free energy house.

Enjoy