• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hey guys I literally just post RANDOM videos and give credit to the creators of the video.

Ywain

User name: Ywain
Title of introduction: Hey guys I literally just post RANDOM videos and give credit to the creators of the video.
Your name/ Alias: Ywain
Where are you from? New York
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I Joined TB because I want to me new people and also promote my channel more to be honest.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I really want to reach my goal of 1k subscribers and 4000 watch
Hours. AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU GUYS COULD HELP WITH THAT THANK YOU
How frequently do you upload? I upload videos everyday.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are working out and watching YouTube and also trying new ways to make money
What is your biggest dream? To be honest my dream is that I want to become a millionaire in the future
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCEl36jqus1VStSh8l7ayu-g

blackbeltsecrets

BlackBeltBarrister
www.blackbeltbarrister.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Ywain
Title of introduction: Hey guys I literally just post RANDOM videos and give credit to the creators of the video.
Your name/ Alias: Ywain
Where are you from? New York
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I Joined TB because I want to me new people and also promote my channel more to be honest.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I really want to reach my goal of 1k subscribers and 4000 watch
Hours. AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU GUYS COULD HELP WITH THAT THANK YOU
How frequently do you upload? I upload videos everyday.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are working out and watching YouTube and also trying new ways to make money
What is your biggest dream? To be honest my dream is that I want to become a millionaire in the future
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCEl36jqus1VStSh8l7ayu-g
You are going to run into some serious copyright issues here. At best, you will end up with YouTube action but it could also end up in copyright claims against you in court.

It is not sufficient to just credit the creator of the video to avoid copyright infringement. There are narrow exceptions for fair use/fair dealing and you don't seem to be applying any of those here.

I would recommend a strategy rethink.

• Love
Reactions: SILTHW