• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life What is everyone thankful for?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello TubeBuddies!

In the U.S. it's thanksgiving, and EVEN if you don't celebrate, I want to know. What are you thankful for this year? I know 2020 has been a LONG year, but there are always some good things that happen!

I'll start. I'm thankful for my health, the @Moderators for helping us hold it down on the forums. The Trusted users, and the entire TubeBuddy team and community. Without you we couldn't do this. I'm thankful for my girlfriend, and my friends.

Let us know! What are YOU thankful for!

• Love
Reactions: Foxy_Andariel

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I am thankful that I got to spend over half of this year focused on a personal passion-project. And that that project led me to TubeBuddy, this community and a bunch of new friends!

I'm also thankful my nieces came to live with us this year. They have definitely added a spark of energy to our life!

• Love

Fleurdwi Cooking

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I am thankful for being able to travel across the globe and be with my family, have my health. A growing channel and a supportive fan base.
stay positive and safe

• Love

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I am thankful for all the positive and constructive feedback that has been given mee since I started my channel!
I feel so blessed to be a part of tubebuddy and from going to be only on twitch to do youtube as well if fun and I love it!

It's also a kind of healing process because I hit the wall in may last year and I'm not fully ok yet, but it's getting there! but I learn so much and feel like I finally found my thing!:D

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm thankful for my fuzzy, 4-legged partner-in-crime who turns 18 this year. After moving to LA mid-pandemic and being locked down since I've been here, my sweet kitty has, and always will be, my heart and soul.

• Love

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I am thankful for my friends I have met via twitch, and my followers, subscribers, VIPs and mods!
I have been able to get a capture card and I can now play my favourite game <3

And all the kindness they give me and the positive energy and love! I am so blessed and happy that I feel like a million bucks! <3 :D

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hello TubeBuddies!

In the U.S. it's thanksgiving, and EVEN if you don't celebrate, I want to know. What are you thankful for this year? I know 2020 has been a LONG year, but there are always some good things that happen!

I'll start. I'm thankful for my health, the @Moderators for helping us hold it down on the forums. The Trusted users, and the entire TubeBuddy team and community. Without you we couldn't do this. I'm thankful for my girlfriend, and my friends.

Let us know! What are YOU thankful for!

Old thread but Ill respond anyway! Just thankful for my kids, I have 10 children and an amazing wife (who is basically super human). Thankful for my home and for my faith keeps me strong.

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thankful for the pizza I had for dinner, as well as all my meals. It's so sad that people don't have enough to eat

• Love

Orkie

Subscriber Goal
I thankful for lord Jesus save my soul and bless me so many things :)

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I am thankful(and always haven been) for the most basics: food, health and for the roof over my head. I'm even thankful the job I currently have. It doesn't pay much but if it wasn't for the most basics I wouldn't be writting this post.

• Love