• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel I believe I can change your life, through my brand new channel,

IlketheGreat

TubeBuddy User
User name: IlketheGreat
Title of introduction: I believe I can change your life, through my brand new channel,
Your name/ Alias: Ilke
Where are you from? Turkey
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through YouTube. I don't remember who the YouTuber was.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I believe the way of creating any kind of value in life is to help other people.
Through my natural enthusiasm, rationality, perseverance and addiction to artistry; I share the things that I've been fortunate enough to see and learn in very early stages of my life, to help people, in my YouTube videos. Hence, I want to be people aware of my channel in order to improve the planet's quality.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Inspire people, make the planet better, share and learn.
How frequently do you upload? in every 5 days
What are your hobbies? Reading books, expanding my wisdom, thinking, business and investing, art, watching movies.
What is your biggest dream? I will be one of the greatest leaders of all time. My plan is to be CEO of one of the major companies.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Cm1h9Z1COqbOeU2aygWfw/about?view_as=subscriber

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: