• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I post mainly NBA 2K content and other basketball related content

Its Brady

User name: Its Brady
Title of introduction: I post mainly NBA 2K content and other basketball related content
Your name/ Alias: Brady
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy?
I found TubeBuddy through the YouTuber Annie Dube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this forum to try to get more involved in the YouTube community. I want to try to be able to reach my channel out further and meet other content creators.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals are mainly to just make people laugh or smile. Long term I want to eventually get 100k subscribers and I know if I work for it I can eventually hit it.
How frequently do you upload? I'm trying to upload 2-3 times a week. There's no certain days where I switch up content, each video is NBA 2k related content.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are watching YouTube, playing basketball, playing videogames, and fitness.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to just be successful. I know I'm only 16 so I have a long way to go until I'm on my own but I want my life to be as easy for me as it can be while still working hard.
YouTube Channel Link: UC98h_5sbxgmD2Ls5xyE1ODQ

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Its Brady, fellow gamer. Welcome to our community. I'm not much for sports games myself. Except maybe NFL Blitz. I loved jumping on players after I tackled them. LOL

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

164-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png

OP
OP
Its Brady

Its Brady

Hello @Its Brady, fellow gamer. Welcome to our community. I'm not much for sports games myself. Except maybe NFL Blitz. I loved jumping on players after I tackled them. LOL

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

View attachment 8289
Thanks for the help!