• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel i'm a paranormal investigating young granny lol and a witch now don't get scared the gran parts to calm you!!

Drew's paranormal

User name: Drew's paranormal
Title of introduction: i'm a paranormal investigating young granny lol and a witch now don't get scared the gran parts to calm you!!
Your name/ Alias: Drew
Where are you from? scotland
How did you find TubeBuddy? i actually found it on play store!!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? i want to learn to grow and maybe help others grow too!!!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: right now 1000 subs would do but to be the biggest in scotland at ghost huning and investigating!!!
How frequently do you upload? i go live mondays thursdays and usually 1 or 2 a week
What are your hobbies? ghosthunting,being a learning druid and witchcraft tarot oracle readings!!!
What is your biggest dream? to be the best female investigator in britain and be big on you tuibe!!!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCknxH49Bcs2VLY5eUNgoIzw

Reactions: Paranormal 369

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! It is interesting. We've had a few people in your niche join us recently! I mean the paranormal side, not the granny side :joy:

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

XenoBubbaGaming

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to TubeBuddy! It is interesting to see Paranormal content on here. I can't wait to check out your content!