• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Asian Cultur, Kpop reactions, moving to Seoul, Vlogs and more ...

MySeoulLife

User name: MySeoulLife
Title of introduction: Asian Cultur, Kpop reactions, moving to Seoul, Vlogs and more ...
Your name/ Alias: Jessica
Where are you from? Deutschland
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I thought of checking it out and maybe get to know some other creators as well :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am doing YouTube for fun and toshare my interest and also my experience with moving to a foreign country etc butifc its always nice to earn money with something you like to do
How frequently do you upload? daily to weekly, depends
What are your hobbies? I am an very open minded person and i like to get to know others irl too, so i am visiting Korean and Chinese Meet Ups at my area because i like those cultures a lot :) I am also really into dancing but due to Covid everything closed. Normally i love to study languages at a community college as well, at the moment i am learning mainly korean but also swedish and german sign language
What is your biggest dream? I would love to live in Seoul for some time and maybe in Valencia and travel the world after Covid haha
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuDRVS63qOLt8ooJXbC_Xbw?view_as=subscriber

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! My hidden skill is speaking Korean!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: