• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Should I delete stagnant videos on my channel?

Vee

Should I delete videos that aren't moving on my channel? Sitting at the same view count for months?

XenoBubbaGaming

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I agree with Beanie Draws. It is good to focus on your new content instead of the old.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yeah Id leave them... there's value in a more abundant library

talanajordan

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
i do not think it would make much of a difference deleting your old videos, especially if you like the video itself you shouldn't take it down just because the views aren't moving.

team 2 gils

Should I delete videos that aren't moving on my channel? Sitting at the same view count for months?
I made some of my old videos private instead of deleting them to clean things up a little. Once I got TubeBuddy, I went back to some of those old ones and and refreshed my titles and keywords and they started getting views again. Glad I did not delete them. Every once is a while and old one catches fire for some reason, not sure why, but it makes all this stuff a little more fun.

Laurenk

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
If I were you, I'd keep the videos. If you remove them then you'll lose the views. Also, it's nice to look back on old videos! If you really don't want it on your channel anymore then of course delete or even private it then you can look back on it. Good luck