• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Helpful

Emiilly_

User name: Emiilly_
Title of introduction: Helpful
Your name/ Alias: Emily
Where are you from? Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? On Facebook
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To help me to become a better YouTuber , help me with the tags and IΓÇÖm here to help others as well
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My milestone is to reach to 500 subscribers by the end of this year
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Dancing , play volleyball
What is your biggest dream? To be a better person and accomplish my goals
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLf3WdGNuczr7gcilLP6DlA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Emiilly_
Title of introduction: Helpful
Your name/ Alias: Emily
Where are you from? Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? On Facebook
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To help me to become a better YouTuber , help me with the tags and IΓÇÖm here to help others as well
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My milestone is to reach to 500 subscribers by the end of this year
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Dancing , play volleyball
What is your biggest dream? To be a better person and accomplish my goals
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLf3WdGNuczr7gcilLP6DlA
Hi Emily :) what part of Facebook did you hear about TubeBuddy from? was it a group? who's group? :) it's always cool to hear more unique ways that the word of tubebuddy is spreading :)
Be sure to be familiar with our rules, particularly when it comes to promotion so you can avoid accidently spamming :) we're here to help provide value and advice :) Growing a channel is about more than just numbers, it's about growing a community and that's what we strive to do in these forums :)

Hope you have a fantastic day :)