• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hello, greetings. we come from Indonesia. Our channel provides travel content, and explores all the myths of the places we visit. Greetings, don't for

Tanggal Tua Project

User name: Tanggal Tua Project
Title of introduction: Hello, greetings. we come from Indonesia. Our channel provides travel content, and explores all the myths of the places we visit. Greetings, don't forget to visit our channel. Regards, Project Old Date --------------------------- Γûá SOCIAL MEDIA Instagram: @Tanggaltuaaa Facebook: Old Date Project
Your name/ Alias: Tanggal Tua Project
Where are you from? Indonesian
How did you find TubeBuddy? My Friends
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I hope that many people will get to know the culture of Our Country. I aim to introduce culture, and I want to invite all residents of the forum to enjoy the beauty of Indonesian nature through the contents on our channel. that's what I joined. thank you
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Hopefully friends who are on the TubeBuddy Forum can know and enjoy how beautiful the nature of my country is. beloved country, Indonesia
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Basket Ball, Design Grafis
What is your biggest dream? Indonesia can be a big country! Our country is very rich, for that we built this channel. so that you all know.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/Tanggaltuaproject

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Reactions: Tanggal Tua Project
OP
OP
T

Tanggal Tua Project

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:
Thanks bro