• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel ATC by Profession, Gamer by Passion

Flying Endeavor

User name: Flying Endeavor
Title of introduction: ATC by Profession, Gamer by Passion
Your name/ Alias: Flying Endeavor
Where are you from? I am from the Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy via the miriad of Milestone posts in the Facebook groups I have joined.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the forums to be able to get involved more with the Youtube community, as well as get more tips and tricks on how to grow and improve upon my channel the right way.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Honestly speaking, I just want to have fun, play games, and share my experiences in certain games with people. Of course, it also would not hurt to earn a little extra on the side as well, since my channel has recently been monetized.
How frequently do you upload? Recently, I am able to upload a video daily. However I might be able to upload videos once every other day considering my real life work schedules.
What are your hobbies? I enjoy of course playing video games, and lots of it. Regardless of genre; RTS, FPS, MMOs, RPGs, COOP, etc. :)
What is your biggest dream? Well, my original dream is to become a pilot. However, that might only be a dream sadly. My country is not exactly the type to be generous with such opportunities. I am at least able to be part of the aviation industry as an Air Traffic Controller (Still working on my ratings). So yeah, you could say my current dream is to become a fully pledged and highly rated ATC, doing my part to keep the skies safe.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOT2PEexS6mMUSk8mSIWldw/

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Reactions: Flying Endeavor

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
What is your biggest dream? Well, my original dream is to become a pilot. However, that might only be a dream sadly. My country is not exactly the type to be generous with such opportunities. I am at least able to be part of the aviation industry as an Air Traffic Controller (Still working on my ratings). So yeah, you could say my current dream is to become a fully pledged and highly rated ATC, doing my part to keep the skies safe.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOT2PEexS6mMUSk8mSIWldw/
That's pretty interesting actually. And you never know what the future holds. And there's all kinds of aircraft you can pilot, doesn't always have to be a boeing. Could be a glider :) in Australia we have these "experiences" you can gift people, and sometimes that's being a passenger in a jet plane or something along those lines, so while you might not always get to pilot, you still get the experience of being in the cockpit, so there's always alternatives :) still a great dream regardless. Allways cool to see dreams that are more unique :) all the best with that :)