• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I am just your everyday fantasy writing walrus, nice to meet you!

H_Walrus

User name: H_Walrus
Title of introduction: I am just your everyday fantasy writing walrus, nice to meet you!
Your name/ Alias: Walrus
Where are you from? United Kingdom but currently living and working in Japan
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was talking with one of my friends about it and have been using it ever since.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Mostly curiosity and hopeful about getting advice on how to push forward with the niche I am delving into.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Right now, to entertain people with my homemade stories. Possibly have a writing group form around the channel and let people enjoy the world of reading and writing.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, although I am still working out my content at the moment. Going to be hard to write 52 stories for weekly uploads.
What are your hobbies? Writing, of course. I have been writing for … a few years now. Apart from that, I play games, I read, I confuse people who talk to me. I just try to enjoy my life where I can.
What is your biggest dream? I want to get a book published. I am working on that dream now honestly. I just want something I wrote to be out there. I love my work but I do suffer from self-doubt, as I'm sure many do. Still, you never know if you don't try and my most recent work I really feel like it has a shot.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi6qNDa2BctZbAc_9jjJWUw?view_as=subscriber

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

UlterMonster

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community I know it takes a while but you will get all your dreams eventually, it seems hard to write a book but my fav author wrote Harry Potter when she was a single mother without an income