• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Vlogger & Gamer , All With Comedy & Memes !

MobssKal

Subscriber Goal
User name: MobssKal
Title of introduction: Vlogger & Gamer , All With Comedy & Memes !
Your name/ Alias: Kal
Where are you from? Milwaukee
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I never been in a community
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to continue making videos and finally hit 10k , IΓÇÖve been on YouTube for years and finally got to where I needed to be this year !
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Playing games , sleeping , eating , Also love live streaming !
What is your biggest dream? To be the first to hit 1mil subscribers in my city .!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/KalanplaysMcpeYT

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Kal, welcome to the forums! This is a great community for YouTube creators, and if you have any questions about YouTube then feel free to ask the community because there are so many knowledgeable people here who love sharing their advice with everyone. Best of luck with your channel, I hope you hit 1 mil one day!