• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Networks Investors & Sponsorship

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I need to raise funds to purchase a laptop

Well, whatever you do, DON'T use this as your reason for attracting sponsors. You want to approach sponsors with value YOU offer THEM, outside of just views or whatever.

I'm looking into getting sponsors and such at the moment, but you really want to make sure the sponsor fits with your brand and type of content.

The BIGGEST tip I have for you though, is don't just accept any ol sponsorship offer, especially if it comes through email. Sponsorship offers via emails from small companies you've never heard of is the number one way to get your channel stolen off you by scammers, especially if they're offering you a sponsorship deal in return for you reviewing one of their programs. The moment you install their program to "Review" they will have access to stealing your channel, so be very careful.

Social Bluebook can be a good way to see your value, and then approaching sponsors you trust with a value proposition.

But for the love of god, don't go in saying "I want a new laptop, can you pay me (insert dollar amount here) to sponsor a video"

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
1. Watch some of your videos in an incognito browser, see who is buying ads for your channel
2. Track down their marketing manager on Linked In
3. Offer them a deal to purchase direct ad integrations for a discounted price

This is a good practice to try and perfect!

Reactions: Uncle Momo
OP
OP
Uncle Momo

Uncle Momo

Familiar Member
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
1. Watch some of your videos in an incognito browser, see who is buying ads for your channel
2. Track down their marketing manager on Linked In
3. Offer them a deal to purchase direct ad integrations for a discounted price

This is a good practice to try and perfect!
I donΓÇÖt know anything about incognito is thereΓÇÖs an tutorial about it?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I donΓÇÖt know anything about incognito is thereΓÇÖs an tutorial about it?
Just use incognito mode (privacy mode) on your browser. It allows you to see things without the site know who you are. So you will see what other people see when they check out your channel and see what ads they are showing to other people.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB