• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel World Adventure Traveler

Travel Like Water

Subscriber Goal
User name: Travel Like Water
Title of introduction: World Adventure Traveler
Your name/ Alias: Al
Where are you from? New York
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a youtube course
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Too get juicy insider info just want to get to know other creators and what they also go through
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To showcase and have more representation in the travel industry as an Asian American that love adventure traveling and exploring and bonding with all types of people regardless of race, sex, creed, religion on so forth!
How frequently do you upload? Once a week
What are your hobbies? My passion now is traveling (and everything I learn from that) but basketball was a huge part of my life... Ball was life under traveling came along
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream now is that I can inspire other younger generations Asian Americans to pursue Their dreams. To show if somebody like me can do all these thing, why can't they?
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCmJhhc6fkgeoGbhw8fMuvYQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Reactions: Travel Like Water