• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Pinterest Is Pinterest a Good place to use?

Skippypuff

Subscriber Goal
I make my own thumbnails and was wondering if Pinterest a good place to show that off?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I generally see Pinterest as a place to find references as examples of differant kinds of images. Some people might use Pinterest as a place to study and analyse thumbnails for research, and Pinterest images CAN directly link you to the video it'self so I think it would be a worthwhile persuit. I've used Pinterest to look for business card design and drawing references, and in turn, those images have led me to some great blogs and other reference sites, so it would be a fantastic way to get more opportunities for eyes on you work. Give it a go.

Reactions: Skippypuff
OP
OP
Skippypuff

Skippypuff

Subscriber Goal
I generally see Pinterest as a place to find references as examples of differant kinds of images. Some people might use Pinterest as a place to study and analyse thumbnails for research, and Pinterest images CAN directly link you to the video it'self so I think it would be a worthwhile persuit. I've used Pinterest to look for business card design and drawing references, and in turn, those images have led me to some great blogs and other reference sites, so it would be a fantastic way to get more opportunities for eyes on you work. Give it a go.
Ok Thank You. I think I will use it then. :)

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws