• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Should I Try and Learn A New Language?

Skippypuff

Subscriber Goal
Hello everyone Quick question. YouTube is a world wide platform, I was wondering should I try and learn a new language? Would it be useful for my channel?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Learning a new language is always powerful long term I think. I wouldn't learn a new language to add to your channel, but if you learn a new language, it could definitely help you in translating your captions for a specific language, and if you get a lot of comments in that language.

I get a lot of Spanish speakers, so I've considered learning Spanish so I can reply to some of my comments in a native tone instead of using Google Translate. Google Translate is probably full of errors in grammar :p It's always nice to expand your knowledge with different language skills.

Reactions: Skippypuff

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Well, I'm slowly learning Latin, but it's a dead language. Does it help my channel? Well, it's helping me as a person in my personal development. Personal development comes first. Learning Latin helps you learn faster.

Learn a new language for your own personal development. It will indirectly help your channel.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Skippypuff

Skippypuff

Subscriber Goal
Learning a new language is always powerful long term I think. I wouldn't learn a new language to add to your channel, but if you learn a new language, it could definitely help you in translating your captions for a specific language, and if you get a lot of comments in that language.

I get a lot of Spanish speakers, so I've considered learning Spanish so I can reply to some of my comments in a native tone instead of using Google Translate. Google Translate is probably full of errors in grammar :p It's always nice to expand your knowledge with different language skills.
This is true. thank you for your advice.