• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Do you post Video AND Streams or...?

XenoBubbaGaming

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I was wondering if I should start posting Videos AND Streams to help produce content. Such as Videos from 5 - 10 minutes long and then Go Live less often. So far I have been doing Daily Streams at around 8:30pm (US & Canada) Eastern Time but I don't post Videos very often. So should I switch it up and see how that goes or just hold out and see how this goes?

Reactions: Skippypuff

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
What kind of content do you make? I'd say streams would be a great way to get some live interactions with your community. Livestreams you can verbally shoutout people in chat when they say nice things to you, and it's always nice when a streamer notices you in chat and says hi :) It's a more direct and personal way to interact with your community outside of just comments alone. I'd try and switch things up. Experimenting and trying new things always keeps things fresh.

Reactions: XenoBubbaGaming
OP
OP
XenoBubbaGaming

XenoBubbaGaming

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What kind of content do you make? I'd say streams would be a great way to get some live interactions with your community. Livestreams you can verbally shoutout people in chat when they say nice things to you, and it's always nice when a streamer notices you in chat and says hi :) It's a more direct and personal way to interact with your community outside of just comments alone. I'd try and switch things up. Experimenting and trying new things always keeps things fresh.
You know, you're absolutely right. I have done some Streams and I love interacting with the community and being able to be there live with everyone. I am just starting out in general and don't have much of a community built up but I do enjoy having the ability to just play and talk to everyone as though we are all just having a huge gaming session. Thank you for the information it helped out a lot.

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws