• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Personal Brand + Educational Channel (website development) - Starting BOTH at the same time

SusanWinters

codingbootcampblog.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: SusanWinters
Title of introduction: Personal Brand + Educational Channel (website development) - Starting BOTH at the same time
Your name/ Alias: Susan
Where are you from? Dallas
How did you find TubeBuddy? Another YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? curiosity
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Trying to get my first 1000 subscribers
How frequently do you upload? just started - but weekly probably in the future
What are your hobbies? writing code, playing video game, walking my dog, reading books, playing with new technology devices
What is your biggest dream? To have a free "code camp" on YouTube - where beginners can learn for free. - Reaching out to Girls!
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/c/SusanWinters214

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Hello Susan,

Wow, you are starting two YT channels at the same time? Very ambitious of you!

StevenGray

Greetings! Thank you for creating a YouTube channel with helpful videos. I hope that in the near future you will continue to upload new material to help newbies like me. YouTube tutorials are my favorite source for learning. I was able to create a website for my online store by following the WordPress tutorials. I still had to hire competent WordPress plugin development services experts to make my business look professional. Now I want to create a YouTube channel, so new videos from you will be appreciated!

Last edited:

milokeras

Creating a brand or website is just a small part of the way to distribute your product. It is harder to keep your audience and the flow of visitors than to reach it. Many entrepreneurs are just losing out because they cannot produce some product and maintain quality constantly. I advise you to order a website audit from time to time to introduce new trends and understand what your customers are missing. With constant work on yourself and your product, you will increase your competitiveness and work for many years.

Last edited: