• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel New Gay Travel YouTuber Seeks Attention!

TripAway2Day

TubeBuddy User
User name: TripAway2Day
Title of introduction: New Gay Travel YouTuber Seeks Attention!
Your name/ Alias: TripAway2Day
Where are you from? Orlando, Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? Met some cool people at SeaWorld Orlando that told me about TubeBuddy.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? IΓÇÖd love to crack the code to getting monetized and noticed.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The channel is casual fun and travel. Humor and sarcasm. I would love to grow and just have fun with people and travel. IΓÇÖd like this to be a full time job, so monetizing would be nice, too.
How frequently do you upload? Once or twice (or more...gulp!) per week. No schedule. When IΓÇÖve got one I like I let ΓÇÿer rip!
What are your hobbies? Travel. Gay stuff. Humor. Tourist Attractions. Oddities.
What is your biggest dream? To travel the world full time and be independently wealthy. No more 9to5 grind.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/tripaway2day

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a few travel YouTubers active on these forums!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: