• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel XenoBubbaGaming Making His Mark!

XenoBubbaGaming

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: XenoBubbaGaming
Title of introduction: XenoBubbaGaming Making His Mark!
Your name/ Alias: XenoBubba
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get help growing my Channel and get the Channel Name out there.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just enjoy playing video games and have always wanted to make videos and stream. I am still at the awkward stage of being in front of the Camera and talking to the camera. Just trying to get my passion out into the world and trying to widen my footprint.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Streaming, Video Games and Posting Content to my YouTube Channel. I love meeting new people.
What is your biggest dream? Getting my Channel recognized and out into the world. I have always wanted to be a YouTuber but never had the resources or time to do it. Since I had Back Surgery and not able to work I am trying to pursue my dream of Playing Video Games and bringing entertainment to the world.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXnO3y4dylC_Q_nwFnkhjMQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! Lots of gamers hang out on the TubeBuddy Discord Server. You should check that out if you haven't.

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Reactions: XenoBubbaGaming