• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Christmas intro

Megans family vlogs

So right now I am in the process of trying to make a Christmas intro.... my problem is I am having a hard time finding a really fun upbeat christmas intro song! Have any of you found a fun Christmas intro song and if so where have you found it? I have found a couple that i could use on adobe but I am not really 100% set on using any of those ones! I really want to find something that I am going to absolutely love!!

Reactions: MellancholIcDreams

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'd try the YouTube Audio library which you can find directly in your creator studio. It gets updated pretty regularly now so I'm sure they'll have something in there that'll fit what you're looking for.

• Love
Reactions: SILTHW

miladluuk

Great! Basically I am a gamer but I love to play, and sing a song, even i planed at coming Christmas to play 'All I Want for Christmas Is You ' song with my new guitar, which i recently bought through Christmas Coupons specially for Christmas, i am very excited for coming Christmas, what song are you selected for Christmas?

Reactions: MellancholIcDreams

MellancholIcDreams

You can buy stock music from art list. They have a ton of music genres to choose from. The Only thing is you have to subscribe per month or yearly to buy the license for whatever music you decide to use. Good luck.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
This is a list of Christmas songs that are currently in the public domain. As long as you don't use an artist version of these songs that are copyrighted you should be fine. https://support.cdbaby.com/hc/en-us...ngs-that-are-and-are-not-in-the-Public-Domain

Holiday-songs-that-are-and-are-not-in-the-Public-Domain-ΓÇô-CD-Baby-Help-Center.png

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws