• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Sound deleted from video after publishing ?

on a dark night

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I posted a video a week ago and it's been up there with the sound on it but today for some unknown reason the sound in the main section of the video has been made silent .
There's nothing offensive or copyrighted in it so I dont understand why it's been turned off .it's a joke , heres the joke:
"What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?
Aye matey ..."

The sound during the intro and the end credits has been left intact , I dont understand why this has been edited and the sound was definitely on there .
It's frustrating .
UPDATE ...
Ignore this now as the sound is now back on , it's strange as my partner said it did it on her YouTube too when I sent it to her . Maybe it was a technical issue .
I cant delete the thread so just ignore .
Thank you .

• Wow
Reactions: Damon

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
I posted a video a week ago and it's been up there with the sound on it but today for some unknown reason the sound in the main section of the video has been made silent .
There's nothing offensive or copyrighted in it so I dont understand why it's been turned off .it's a joke , heres the joke:
"What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?
Aye matey ..."

The sound during the intro and the end credits has been left intact , I dont understand why this has been edited and the sound was definitely on there .
It's frustrating .
UPDATE ...
Ignore this now as the sound is now back on , it's strange as my partner said it did it on her YouTube too when I sent it to her . Maybe it was a technical issue .
I cant delete the thread so just ignore .
Thank you .

Yah, not sure the timing, but `DSLR Video Shooter` who has 100's of thousand of subs had it happen to his new release video. He panicked and deleted/privated and reuploaded. But it probably wasn't his editing skills but rather a YouTube bug (and of course 100% original content). I think this was yesterday? Can't remember the exact timing.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Yah, not sure the timing, but `DSLR Video Shooter` who has 100's of thousand of subs had it happen to his new release video. He panicked and deleted/privated and reuploaded. But it probably wasn't his editing skills but rather a YouTube bug (and of course 100% original content). I think this was yesterday? Can't remember the exact timing.

Oh, you watch Caleb? He has a great camera channel. (Don't mean to hijack the thread.) I could see how that would scare the mess out of you. I haven't heard any problems on my channel, but I guess YouTube being so big and complicated, there are always bugs like this popping up.

Skippypuff

Subscriber Goal
Thank you guys I was worried about this cause i have had a few videos do this to. but my question is should i delete the videos or will it fix itself?