• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel I love myself. Do what you want to do, be what you want to be cos you have one life and one chance to do it.

Nansha

Subscriber Goal
User name: Nansha
Title of introduction: I love myself. Do what you want to do, be what you want to be cos you have one life and one chance to do it.
Your name/ Alias: NanshaMalaysia
Where are you from? Malaysia
How did you find TubeBuddy? A youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wan't to learn how to become a successful youtuber. To get many subscriber and watch hour.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: to become top 1 as a youtuber.
How frequently do you upload? weekly. Tuesday and saturday 8pm. I post about my serrounding activities, cooking and about my life style.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies, sport, gym, cooking, traveling, helping community.
What is your biggest dream? As a youtuber i wanna round the world to see , to record and to share what a beautiful world we live in.
YouTube Channel Link: CybexHome Channel

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: