• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Health, fitness, and motivation for fellow workout enthusiasts and complete beginners alike.

Isaac_Ra

TubeBuddy User
www.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Isaac_Ra
Title of introduction: Health, fitness, and motivation for fellow workout enthusiasts and complete beginners alike.
Your name/ Alias: Isaac
Where are you from? New York
How did you find TubeBuddy? Signed up for the service
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Trying to learn as much as I can to build a successful YouTube channel. All help, tips, and suggestions are welcome.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to grow to the point of monetization. I'd like to be able to make passive income, while constantly updating my channel with useful and practical information for fellow fitness enthusiasts and beginners alike to learn from.
How frequently do you upload? Currently 3 times a week.
What are your hobbies? Health and fitness, exercising, going out to nature, bicycling, basketball, reading, video games, and watching horror films.
What is your biggest dream? I want to become a personal trainer and motivational speaker. I want YouTube to be a part of that success.
YouTube Channel Link: UCy0lFif28jKpZ0f-bQNgT8g

Last edited:
OP
OP
Isaac_Ra

Isaac_Ra

TubeBuddy User
www.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey everyone, I started my channel about a month ago. I have lost 85+ pounds in the past year and a half with about 40 more to go. I am a work-in-progress, and that is what my channel is all about. Everybody is a work in progress, and the ultimate goal should be to grow and improve every single day. My channel is filled with motivational content, beginner friendly workout tutorials, gym sessions, park workouts, resistance band tutorials, meditation, sungazing, and much more! Still working on hitting 100 subscribers, with the long term goal being much higher. Any tips, advice, and suggestions are much appreciated :)

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! What an inspiring story!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
@Isaac_Ra welcome! That is a great accomplishment. Maybe YouTube can be one source of inspiration and accountability to even yourself. Humans love to have a purpose to drive them, and your success with your health will help your success with YouTube and is a good reason to keep pushing! Keep it up.

Reactions: Isaac_Ra
OP
OP
Isaac_Ra

Isaac_Ra

TubeBuddy User
www.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
@Isaac_Ra welcome! That is a great accomplishment. Maybe YouTube can be one source of inspiration and accountability to even yourself. Humans love to have a purpose to drive them, and your success with your health will help your success with YouTube and is a good reason to keep pushing! Keep it up.
YouTube is definitely a source of accountability and inspiration for myself, as much as it is for my future audience. Hopefully the algorithm will do it's part and eventually start promoting my videos to the masses. I just uploaded my 25th video today. No stopping this train!

Anna Marie Florece

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey everyone, I started my channel about a month ago. I have lost 85+ pounds in the past year and a half with about 40 more to go. I am a work-in-progress, and that is what my channel is all about. Everybody is a work in progress, and the ultimate goal should be to grow and improve every single day. My channel is filled with motivational content, beginner friendly workout tutorials, gym sessions, park workouts, resistance band tutorials, meditation, sungazing, and much more! Still working on hitting 100 subscribers, with the long term goal being much higher. Any tips, advice, and suggestions are much appreciated :)
hello and welcome to the community. enjoy!