• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question views

Paranormal 369

TubeBuddy User
earlier in 2020 i had been getting over 500 views for my videos however since the summer it has fell to less than 100 even though im producing the same type of video etc, I've even redone all my artwork and channel so im not sure where im going wrong..

any help appreciated.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Well, when covid started and everyone was forced into lockdown, my views DOUBLED, as did many other creator's views.

If you're noticing a drop in views during summer, it could very well be the case that people are spending less time on YouTube, and more time out and about. Sometimes views are a seasonal thing. During holiday periods people spend less time watching videos and more time enjoying their holidays.

There's also been a MAJOR election going on that's been taking a lot of people's focus. Depending on your niche and topics, they might not be as evergreen on a seasonal basis.

Reactions: on a dark night

on a dark night

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
This is only my opinion and I've only had a quick glance at your channel just now but your username struck me as I'm into horror.
I'm no expert (my subs total will tell you that!!)
What you do is interesting but maybe and only maybe it's because theres only so far you can go with it plus I've noticed you've done quite a few with the same famous spirits so maybe a bit more variety.
Maybe you could investigate some places and see what spirits you capture on your spirit box , some different locations.
If you could maybe investigate abandoned places (be careful ) or places where you have authority to with a friend.
Anyway I hope you sort it out , its probably just covid making people use some channels less for the time being.

OP
OP
Paranormal 369

Paranormal 369

TubeBuddy User
i used to go on ghost investigations etc but because of my job and covid restrictions I've not been able to do this, ive tried not to be gimmicky by doing something different than what others are doing ie when a celeb dies, do them however these appear to be the ones getting all the views.. and i leave as much in as possible so as to see it not faked, where as others doing the same thing are lets say not being truthful. and yes the COVID and the US Election has
had a big impact on youtube