• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Im new to the YouTube channel, bringing gaming entertainment and experience to the gaming family and community. Started two weeks ago and have a passi

Armagolaith Gaming

Subscriber Goal
User name: Armagolaith Gaming
Title of introduction: Im new to the YouTube channel, bringing gaming entertainment and experience to the gaming family and community. Started two weeks ago and have a passion to give gaming content that is enjoyable and fun to watch
Your name/ Alias: Armagolaith Gaming
Where are you from? Cape Town, South Africa
How did you find TubeBuddy? Discovered TubeBuddy through a channel that I was subscribed to.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Help and guidance for growing on Youtube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Bringing great gaming content and entertainment to the gaming community and audience on YouTube and around the globe and te reach subscriber milestones.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Playing video games, exercising and learn guitar playing.
What is your biggest dream? To make it to the top and make it successful. Become the successful Youtuber and to give my son his dreams a d the life he deserves and dreams about.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeP9SnwwsBPZQhfyBv4EMCw

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I'll note that a lot of gamers hang out on the TubeBuddy Discord server!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: