• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Multi talented well grounded love to learn new things that will help me grow.

Tonquekeia Major

User name: Tonquekeia Major
Title of introduction: Multi talented well grounded love to learn new things that will help me grow.
Your name/ Alias: Tonquekeia/Superstar
Where are you from? Bahamas
How did you find TubeBuddy? Reaching and form other you tubers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? i wanted to help improve myself an my channel and to promote also tubebuddy to others about my experience and helping others to excel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to be a international singer and hosting my TV show connecting with other's helping people.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? learning, researching ,improving myself, filming and photography .etc
What is your biggest dream? To be a international singer
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbLovk1CmGYf22cDzeDYVBQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! One of the things that sucked the most this year was I had to cancel by April trip to the Bahamas. Such a beautiful place.

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: