• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel A uk wedding styling that brings your big day to life.

User name: Event Design Toolkit
Title of introduction: A uk wedding styling that brings your big day to life.
Your name/ Alias: Zoey louise
Where are you from? Manchester uk
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To help with growing
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To give up coming bride and groom a helping hand if they feel lost/passive income expanding my current business
How frequently do you upload? I try weekly
What are your hobbies? I love to Take long walk with the family in the country/woodlands when im not doing that im a real foodie girl and love spending time a various favourite restaurants. And im addictive to coffe Γÿò
What is your biggest dream? I would love to travel the world on a boat. I just love the open water.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ2AEXtX1rEPCdxlSogmX4g

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I don't think I've seen someone with your exact niche here, but there are several that are similar!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

ChadGregory321

Your enthusiasm for wedding styling is contagious, and it's clear you're dedicated to helping couples create unforgettable moments on their big day.