• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel The start of my YouTube Journey with you all.

Jomz 23

User name: Jomz 23
Title of introduction: The start of my YouTube Journey with you all.
Your name/ Alias: Jomer Suminguit Pequit
Where are you from? Bohol, Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found tubebuddy by searching how to improve YouTube channel in Google and a YouTuber and majority of the results are Tubebuddy now I'm interested to tubebuddy and I know this will help me grow my channel with this friendly community.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It made me happy, and hopping that someone will help me grow my YouTube journey with you all. And to this forums I'm thankful that I became a member to this. I want also to know more friends.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My future accomplishment is with this community and hoping that my subscribers will get higher because I'm just a new YouTuber for 5 months and my subscribers are low it makes me feel sad.. Now I'm inspired because Tubebuddy Community is here that would help me grow my YouTube channel and my journey. My goal is to Entertain and Inspire people.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, 2 to 3 days 4 video uploads
What are your hobbies? My hobbies is to sing and play as a Disc Jockey and Playing Games, I love that so thats why most of my uploaded videos are Music and Gaming.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to achieve my goals as a YouTuber and someday if i will get 100k plus on my Channel I promise to the lord that I will not spent this own my own but to give it to those who's in need.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMeeV4E1_50LjWqIWDQZoZg

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Note, begging for subs is against those rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: