• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help My subscriber not increase

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
You want to take a look at your audience retention on your videos in the analytics section of each video. If there's a large drop off, it means that people aren't interested in watching your content to the end, and if they're not interested in watching your content to the end, they'll be even less likely to subscribe.

Instead of wondering why your subscribers aren't growing, I'd take a look at the quality of your content. People don't subscribe because of SEO, SEO simply brings your content to potential eyes, but once they watch the content, it's up to the audience weather they choose to come back for more, and if your content isn't causing people to want to come back, I'd be taking a look at your content to see what you could improve to make your videos more interesting. And of course, what value are you providing to convince people to come back?

Reactions: JamesBoong007

In2Minutes

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I'd say, consistency is the key but making quality content that stands out is more important. Put yourself in the audience shoes. Why should they watch your videos? The other big thing is promotion. I have seen channels that might not have the best content but have been insanely promoted by big names. It is a little unfair but you either need to put in time and sweat OR you need to have deep pockets. The latter doesn't apply to new YouTube creators but the former is not that bad either. Hard work pays off!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JamesBoong007

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Consistentcy... these guys all said it best. And it takes time. 24 videos isnt going to get you anywhere... you need to affect you SEO strategy, cater to your audience and expect to make HUNDREDS of videos CONSISTENTLY before you see results. You gotta put in the work.

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
Remember YouTube is work, you need to treat it as such. Follow the below steps:
  • Do proper SEO
  • Share on Social media.
  • Provide a good thumbnail.
  • Create high-quality content

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Remember YouTube is work, you need to treat it as such. Follow the below steps:
  • Do proper SEO
  • Share on Social media.
  • Provide a good thumbnail.
  • Create high-quality content

VERY true words. Also make sure to put the audience first. ALL of those things listed here are to help the audience you want to build :D

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
don't give up - keep making regular consistent content - and make more of what does well!

Lidia S

www.incomingsuccess.com
Subscriber Goal
The thing is, you don't need to find your subscribers, but instead let them find you! How? Optimize your Videos for SEO, Research Video Topics before deciding what to film & always create unique content & don't copy others. This is how you'll stand out, get views & ultimately grow your Subscriber base.

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
It is all about consistency. We are at the same kind of spot at the moment but we are constantly researching and studying Youtube using great channels like Tubebuddys Andrew Kan and Nick Nimmins to get tips on improving.