• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Indie game dev and lets player - its really nice to meet you!

UnicornedYT

Subscriber Goal
User name: UnicornedYT
Title of introduction: Indie game dev and lets player - its really nice to meet you!
Your name/ Alias: Hunter/Uni/Unicorn
Where are you from? Maine USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was introduced to youtube by my youtuber friend shweebe!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to be able to connect with other content creators while fine tuning my marketing and creator skills.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to eventually have my own monetized community!
How frequently do you upload? till 2021 I'll be live every saturday from 3-5pm est then starting in january it will be saturdays 9-5pm, mon and thurs 3-11pm est
What are your hobbies? Gaming, game development
What is your biggest dream? to own my own community funded game company!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbtAVZBYcUHJ5LvHxkSObKQ/

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! It is worth noting there are a lot of gamers that hang out over on the TubeBuddy Discord server.

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Hunter, welcome to the forums! This is an amazing place to connect with other content creators and learn from them. Your dream sounds really cool ΓÇö I hope you get to own a company like that one day. Best of luck with your channel :)

• Love
Reactions: UnicornedYT
OP
OP
UnicornedYT

UnicornedYT

Subscriber Goal
Hey Hunter, welcome to the forums! This is an amazing place to connect with other content creators and learn from them. Your dream sounds really cool ΓÇö I hope you get to own a company like that one day. Best of luck with your channel :)
thank you so much!! I'm just looking at your channel now, I like what I see so far! I'll have a better idea once I watch more <3

Reactions: Etypical