• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

Purpleoak

Subscriber Goal
Welcome to let's play of Amnesia Custom Stories l Pewdiepie's House l RUN STEPHANO - Walkthrough Part 3.
This is more Amnesia The Dark Descent Custom Story or stories gameplay. It takes place in Pewdiepies house. Which from the notes I have read you go by Pewds. The mod is full of jumpscares almost as soon as you start out. There is even a room dedicated just to the statue he named Stephano which is pretty funny. I believe this mod takes different scenes and things he said through the game and puts them in random places. I find Stephano once again and the sneaky Grunt :D
I hope everyone enjoys this blind let's play of this Amnesia Custom story mod :D I will be doing a full walkthrough gameplay, showing you jumpscares, my reactions, my review on it possible, puzzles, and so much more. Thank you for watching...I want to give a shout out to Pewds as well, I'll link his channel on the end screen.

Reactions: Ltsrcktechies

TheRealSyneczek

Subscriber Goal

It's first video of my series of videos about less than 1$ games on steam. please check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diego Escamilla

Hey guys! You should check out the video I just dropped and let me know what you want me to do next! I am thinking about doing a "college tips" video

DKFootballers

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Just uploaded a tutorial for the Foot Stall.
Check it out here:
--- Post updated ---
Uploaded a test and close ups of the puma archive lite low mesh and would like to have feedback on it. Also if you are in to freestyle football and haven't tried this shoe yet we would STRONGLY recomend it!