• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

100% MAGS

TubeBuddy User
*SCREWJOB* Newcastle Vs Wolves 1-2 Match Review FT Adam P OUT NOW LINK TO WATCH IN BIO ⚫⚪

NTG Drone

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
View: https://youtu.be/AwucS359fk4

My Year 2018
I am Nyoman Yudiastrawan, the founder of the NTG Drone. Thank you so much to those people who care to me. It's December now so it means 2018 almost done. It's been a great year for me, there are a few things that I have done. Some of them were easy and others were really draining my energy and emotion. The hits for my 2018 was making the aerial promotions for 'Bali Vakantie Verhuur' for their villas in Bali. I just could make 2 videos out of 5 that they expected. Because at the same time, I had to arrange my resident permit to Holland. I flew many times back and forward to Jakarta. To those all of the processes, I could not deny that I had some critic and prejudgments. Well, that's life there is nothing perfect in this world. There always something for people to talk about. For me, critics make me realize that I still have something that I miss to learn and of course to gain my strength to keep my dream with a clear goal. I remember! A fuel of disappointment is when you listen to many negative words from people and bring it to life. Just acknowledge it and let it be what it should be. Your obligation is to keep doing the thing that you feel passionate about. Set the clear goal and don't stop learning. Shot on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, GoPro Hero 4+, and DJI Mavic Pro.

• Love
Reactions: Zanet

100% MAGS

TubeBuddy User
*SIX POINTER* Huddersfield Vs Newcastle Match Preview OUT NOW LINK TO WATCH IN BIO ⚫⚪

100% MAGS

TubeBuddy User
*RONDONS ON FIRE*
Huddersfield Vs Newcastle United 0-1 Match Review Out Now Link To Watch In Bio ⚫⚪

Grabster

TubeBuddy User
For all MOBILE CREATORS!
A good sounding audio is essential in videos. If i hear you sound like a potato, i'm leaving your video instantly. My latest video is all about editing Audio and how you can make it sound more professional right from your phone

• Love
Reactions: Zanet

100% MAGS

TubeBuddy User
*THE REF COST US*
Newcastle United vs Fulham 0-0 Match Review Out Now Link To Watch In Bio ⚫⚪

100% MAGS

TubeBuddy User
*DROPPED POINTS* Watford Vs Newcastle United 1-1 Match Review
Out Now Link To Watch In Bio ⚫⚪

100% MAGS

TubeBuddy User
*BIG GAME* Newcastle United Vs Manchester United Match Preview OUT NOW HAPPY 2019 LINK TO WATCH IN BIO ⚫⚪