• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

Azuiro

Subscriber Goal
This my first video on Rainbow Six Siege. Please like and subscribe
--- Post updated ---
This is my second video on Rainbow Six Siege, Please like and subscribe.

Paul

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
texturemaster.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey everyone Paul Peck here! I just wanted to do a quick unboxing of the knockdown texture sponge by: The Texture Master and I am also doing a demonstration of me using the knockdown texture sponge to match the knockdown texture on a small water damage ceiling repair that I did recently.

• Love
Reactions: Ltsrcktechies

RedWolfLibrary

Subscriber Goal

Going to start several new book review series this month, one about the Waffen-SS as i have ordered several books about then and another reviewing some of the amazing Stackpole Military history series of books about modern war and conflict, trying to spice things up a bit.

This encyclopedia... isnt very good as i state in the video. more of a basic guide on the SS then anything else, defo shouldn't be called an encyclopedia.

Hype as Hell

Subscriber Goal
Funniest 1V1 Ever! - Epic CS:GO Funny Moments #5 | Exerno

Hey Guys, Welcome back to another video! Today I manage to play the Funniest 1V1 Ever! In CS:GO. w/Josse. I really put a lot of effort into this video compared to other ones- so a like would be thankful!