• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Do you enjoy laughing , playing games on Consoles, and/or glam? Then my channel is for you!

Queen Peazy

User name: Queen Peazy
Title of introduction: Do you enjoy laughing , playing games on Consoles, and/or glam? Then my channel is for you!
Your name/ Alias: Queen Peazy aka Yo mama
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? You tuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get to know more new tubers, get encouragement and knowledge to grow my channel, and have fun!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Encourage gamers that play on console to stream from their console, experience games out today together, give tips on gameplay of various ps4 games, share humor and wit, and if glam interested watcher; unbox and review glam products and online purchases.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Gaming, shopping online, beauty, and my fur baby.
What is your biggest dream? To become the best person I can be each day.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEN0ah4_2ZDo0OWn4GfmLPw

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I'll note that we have a lot of gamers that hang out on the TubeBuddy Discord. You should check it out!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: