• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel A newbie Youtuber that has a channel monetized in less than 2 months!

bong2rm

clic.ly
Subscriber Goal
User name: bong2rm
Title of introduction: A newbie Youtuber that has a channel monetized in less than 2 months!
Your name/ Alias: bong2rm
Where are you from? Philippines to South Korea
How did you find TubeBuddy? From Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn from other Youtubers on how to maximize Tubebuddy tools and features
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Be one of the best foreigner Youtuber in South Korea
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/c/ASTRAlogy

Reactions: kiryyn7
OP
OP
bong2rm

bong2rm

clic.ly
Subscriber Goal
I was surprised too...My channel just crossed over 55k views 2 days ago. The views on my Channel are not showing the same views with my Youtube Studio. The views on my Youtube Studio is 2k+ more than what Youtube channel is showing me. This Tubebuddy is really a great help. All of our videos rank on the first page of Search results on Youtube for a particular (not too specific) keywords.

• Love
Reactions: IanDominicTV

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I was surprised too...My channel just crossed over 55k views 2 days ago. The views in my Channel are not showing the same views with my Youtube Studio. The views in my Youtube Studio is 2k+ more than what Youtube channel is showing me. This Tubebuddy is really a great help. All of my videos ranks on the first page of Search results on Youtube for a particular (not too specific) keywords.

That's great to hear!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Congratulations and welcome!

Each board here has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there: