• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Category of cooking video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavita Bardia

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi
Which category should be Cooking video come under. Education/Travel & more / How to
I am really confused.
Which category should I put my cooking channel.
Please guide

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
At this rate YouTube really should just take away options to choose categories if they make no real difference.
Categories were more important in the early days of YouTube when you could browse categories, but it doesn't work like that as much anymore (I think it should though) but yeah, how to would best fit.

Reactions: Damon

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You already asked this question. I found the link for you

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yeah @Beanie Draws is right. For clarification on this understand that these categories are nice, but after you start posting and getting views YouTube actually has a wealth of 'categories' for our videos that we do not have an option to manipulate. Furthermore YouTube takes your video and tests it against audiences who enjoy content like what they think your video is about regardless of the category.
So long story short; do your best to pick the 'right' category but also don't stress about having picked the wrong category.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Since this question has already been answered in another thread, this thread has been closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.