• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel The Loyal Gardener

Subscriber Goal
User name: GARDENING with GREEN
Title of introduction: The Loyal Gardener
Your name/ Alias: Misty
Where are you from? Ohio
How did you find TubeBuddy? Searching how the algorithm works on YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I heard it's a forum to meet youtube creatures and I like meeting new people. Also tubebuddy has a system that helps you build successful youtube channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To be a positive influence on the gardening community and families wanting to grow their own food. Also I would to have my own farmers market.
How frequently do you upload? I upload gardening videos 1-2times a week on Tuesday's and Saturday's
What are your hobbies? I love poetry and gardening.
What is your biggest dream? To own my own farm and farmers market.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO5TSvZ8wBdmEEhobzqsJoA

Jbrame

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community. IΓÇÖm new here as well, just started last night. Hoping to connect and learn while IΓÇÖm here to grow my channel as well. Been producing our channel for 8 months. Hoping getting in the community I can learn some tips and tricks to help grow. Watched your latest video on bantam corn, definitely have a green thumb more than me.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there:

You will also note an "error" at the bottom of your post. Here is how to fix that:

Jbrame

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there:

You will also note an "error" at the bottom of your post. Here is how to fix that:
The error makes zero sense because sometimes it shows up and that information is in my profile already. So some post it shows up and guess some it doesnΓÇÖt. Based on my response above was something out of line on it? DonΓÇÖt understand the forum rules suggestion itΓÇÖs the second time I have gotten this post on a different post in last 24 hours.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
The error makes zero sense because sometimes it shows up and that information is in my profile already. So some post it shows up and guess some it doesnΓÇÖt. Based on my response above was something out of line on it? DonΓÇÖt understand the forum rules suggestion itΓÇÖs the second time I have gotten this post on a different post in last 24 hours.
My message was for the OP, not you. Your button is fine.

Jbrame

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Well that makes more sense. Lol! Thanks! For some the clarification.

OP
OP
G
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community. IΓÇÖm new here as well, just started last night. Hoping to connect and learn while IΓÇÖm here to grow my channel as well. Been producing our channel for 8 months. Hoping getting in the community I can learn some tips and tricks to help grow. Watched your latest video on bantam corn, definitely have a green thumb more than me.
Thanks and welcome to the community.
Well that makes more sense. Lol! Thanks! For some the clarification.
I'm about to check your channel out right now. Thanks for watching.