• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel My mountain bike journeys

Jp marshall

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Jp marshall
Title of introduction: My mountain bike journeys
Your name/ Alias: Jp marshall
Where are you from? Wales
How did you find TubeBuddy? Recommended from a friend
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To meet other people
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To motivate people, to show how mountain biking is so much fun and to create a community of knowledge
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Mountain biking
Metal detecting
Gaming
What is your biggest dream? To be able to travel the world on my mountain bike creating videos
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg9U4oO5kIevRu_u4PSXI0w

Jbrame

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forum. IΓÇÖm new here too...best wishes with your YouTube goals. Just watched one of your videos. Downhill run looked dodgy, takes a lot of guts. My buddy mountain bikes, tried years to get me to go for it...not sure itΓÇÖs for me but does look fun.
Good luck,
Jeff

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there:

You will also note an "error" at the bottom of your post. Here is how to fix that:

OP
OP
Jp marshall

Jp marshall

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forum. IΓÇÖm new here too...best wishes with your YouTube goals. Just watched one of your videos. Downhill run looked dodgy, takes a lot of guts. My buddy mountain bikes, tried years to get me to go for it...not sure itΓÇÖs for me but does look fun.
Good luck,
Jeff
Thanks for watching. I was born and raised in Scotland so whisky is a big thing for me. The energy on your channel is amazing as well as the design I instantly liked it. So I subbed. Great channel and I look forward to watching more. Donuts, whisky and pop culture was amazing.

Jbrame

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thanks for watching. I was born and raised in Scotland so whisky is a big thing for me. The energy on your channel is amazing as well as the design I instantly liked it. So I subbed. Great channel and I look forward to watching more. Donuts, whisky and pop culture was amazing.
We definitely love Scotch whisky over here in the states too! We just had some Ardbeg on an episode couple weeks ago. ThatΓÇÖs some briny, smokey goodness there. Thanks for the love and feedback on the channel. Made my day! Keep riding and shooting those videos! Have fun with it and IΓÇÖll keep checking back!
Cheers!

Reactions: Jp marshall