• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hi everybody my name is sami i love travelling everywhere with learning some news traditions language and love to discover new places

sami laxus

User name: sami laxus
Title of introduction: Hi everybody my name is sami i love travelling everywhere with learning some news traditions language and love to discover new places
Your name/ Alias: sami laxus
Where are you from? algeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? from google friends
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? for make more friends
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: growing my channel and have much friends also in my channel iam able to replie all kind of questions and making my followers satisfy
How frequently do you upload? its can be daily and weekly
What are your hobbies? sharing the information and learning more following news ; in my channel i'm able to replie in french arabic english indonesia china so no one should be confuse to asking me
What is your biggest dream? my dream is to put all my knowledge and make my channel succes
YouTube Channel Link: UClFtuIwFDjeTylm3bUaK19A

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Each board has stickied/pinned posts that make a good first-read. Lots of answers to the most frequent questions.

It's worth taking a moment to read the forum rules and FAQ. The details on how to get access to all of the boards is there.

Reactions: sami laxus
OP
OP
sami laxus

sami laxus

[QUOTE = "Angelinecaparuso85, message: 108395, membre: 52151"]
Bonjour c'est Angeline Lindsey
nice to meet you Angeline and glat to see you here ;)