• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life Have you thought about your New Year goals/resolutions?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
We're getting closer and closer to the end of the year, and I suspect that this year has changed our outlook on a number of things. So what do you hope to do by this time next year?
I plan to be more consistent with my content, possibly even having an editor work for me, and trying to get out of my comfort zone in terms of socialization. I'm a bit of an introvert, you only live once, and out of a year where social distancing has been a big factor of life, I want to try and get more connected to people this time next year.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
We're getting closer and closer to the end of the year, and I suspect that this year has changed our outlook on a number of things. So what do you hope to do by this time next year?
I plan to be more consistent with my content, possibly even having an editor work for me, and trying to get out of my comfort zone in terms of socialization. I'm a bit of an introvert, you only live once, and out of a year where social distancing has been a big factor of life, I want to try and get more connected to people this time next year.
I miss travel a lot. For most of the year I haven't, but now I have that itch again. Also being I give lectures, I miss the in-person lectures. I miss realtime feedback and the audience energy you get from in-person presentations.

So I hope that I'm back on the road meeting with people in person.

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Well, my New Years resolutions is to raise my daughter to the next level, sheΓÇÖs about to turn one, weΓÇÖve blasted each challenge thatΓÇÖs come, but now that sheΓÇÖs about to walk, well, new challenges rub hands while looking on at us, so IΓÇÖll be walking around parks and riverside places, and teaching her more of that fine kiwi English, probably even add some well crafted Aussie English too!

As for my channel, well, IΓÇÖll keep it going although uploads will probably reduce for reasons mentioned above.

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws