• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy How many videos do yall update a week?

on a dark night

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I try and do around two a week but I've really really struggled to find time during the past month or so , I'm actually going to sit down and devise a plan where I'm going to be hopefully more consistent so I'm going to try and set aside a day where I can make a few and schedule them so it give's me some breathing room .

Jbrame

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
We just moved up to 2 a week in the last 6 weeks. Just one of our videos is sometimes high on production but we figured out a way to squeeze in a smaller second one. WeΓÇÖre hoping it helps get us more views.

TyrionTheWolf

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
i try to do every other day. For the moment im doing Rate My Match COD videos so it depends on how decent the match was.

Travel Interesante

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
At this rate it's working out to be about 0.8 to 0.16 lol. In other words I haven't published in 3 months. This year I wanted to get out a video each month, ideally I'd love to get one out a week, but 2020 has been a struggle for many on a motivation standpoint.

Always good to know we aren't alone. It has been a video roughly every 10-14 days when we wanted to do a video a week. Pushing through the edit is sometimes rather difficult from a motivation standpoint.

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I did 3 a week for a year or so, then went back to 2 a week. I try to keep 3-6 videos uploaded and scheduled in advance to give me some breathing room. Relieves the stress when I am ahead of schedule. I have only 1 scheduled at the moment, but have 9 in various states of editing...