• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Growing channel

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal

But most people feel that 50-100 is when being noticed will drive views, subscribers and meaningful engagement.

See this for an answer from the YouTube employees that work on search:

Reactions: Gaminglover2454

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It varies wildly. It took me about 30 videos (one specifically) to see me starting to get traction. Had I not done this one specific video and kept doing the more generic art videos I was doing, it could have taken me longer. But I found a trend (Jurassic World) which also fit into my passions, so I started making a few videos related to that, then I started seeing some rapid boost.

Regardless of how many it takes, keep making them anyway :) As the saying goes "build it and they will come"

OP
OP
Gaminglover2454

Gaminglover2454

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It varies wildly. It took me about 30 videos (one specifically) to see me starting to get traction. Had I not done this one specific video and kept doing the more generic art videos I was doing, it could have taken me longer. But I found a trend (Jurassic World) which also fit into my passions, so I started making a few videos related to that, then I started seeing some rapid boost.

Regardless of how many it takes, keep making them anyway :) As the saying goes "build it and they will come"
Thanks

OP
OP
Gaminglover2454

Gaminglover2454

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
There is no one number but most people give up! Never give up and you will get noticed eventually.
Thanks

I like that, thanks again

Jbrame

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
ThatΓÇÖs a really good question that I would be interested in answers too! It seems that it just takes one to give you the boost you need to start growing but it may take a good year to get you to that one.

Reactions: Gaminglover2454
OP
OP
Gaminglover2454

Gaminglover2454

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
ThatΓÇÖs a really good question that I would be interested in answers too! It seems that it just takes one to give you the boost you need to start growing but it may take a good year to get you to that one.
Yes I agree, the gaming content i do is very competitive